First off, let's try the easy stuff for fixing save data that might be missing or corrupted.
- Have you attempted uninstalling and reinstalling your application?
- Is your sync app data turned on in your devices general settings?
- Additionally, please try clearing your cache data for Google Play.
If this still does not work...
- Launch the game
- On the menu screen, check for the Google Play icon in the bottom left corner of the screen
- If you see this icon, tap it to log in with your Google Play account. If you do not see it, you are already logged in with your Google Play account.
- Force close the game
- Open your device settings
- Locate the application manager\
- Open the settings for Pocket Mortys
- Delete the data in the Pocket Mortys settings.
Now open the game again and login with your Google Play account. This should trigger the cloud load option. Please let me know if you see the cloud load option and if your save file was restored.
If you are still unable to recover your save file, the file may have been corrupted in the cloud. We cannot restore data lost in the cloud but we can refund any lost purchases if you can provide the GPA ID (found on the order details in your purchase history) or your email on your Google Play Store account. Here is how to find the GPA ID:
- Visit payments.google.com
- Go to the Subscriptions and Services tab
- There you will see your purchases
- Click on the one you would like to be refunded
- Copy the transaction ID (it starts with the letters GPA)
Once you have your GPA ID in hand please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.